The Warren Estate is an all year round wedding venue...
We provide the most splendid setting for a beautiful winter wedding and if you're lucky you may even have snow!
We always create a romantic and magical atmosphere for our winter weddings. The brick fireplaces and real log burners are a wonderful feature at this time of year, as are the sparkly white fairy lights and scented candles.
Christmas weddings are extra special occasions where the entire venue is tastefully decorated with festive garlands, wreaths and real Christmas trees and wreaths. Our historical and charming venue with its high ceilings with original beams is always at its most beautiful when dressed for festive weddings.
Your Winter Wedding will include:
- Exclusive use of The Rose Barn, Piano Lounge Bar, Terrace & Gardens from noon until midnight on your special day
- Relax… you have your very own Wedding Manager to oversee your day and a Great Team of Staff to ensure everything is perfect
- Use of the Bridal Chamber for last minute preparations
- A magical Ceremony location inside the Rose Barn
- Choice of Winter Pimms or Mulled Wine or Prosecco for your After Ceremony Welcome Drinks (1 per guest)
- Choice of Chefs Delicious Canapes
- Your Three Course Wedding Breakfast – Delectable Choices
- Half a bottle of House Wine to accompany the meal (30 bottles) served to your tables
- Raise a Glass… with a glass of Prosecco for your guests to Toast during speeches (30 glasses)
- Filter Coffee & Tea
- House Floral & Festive Decorations, plus real Christmas trees
- Gorgeous Chiavari Chairs
- All Linen, Crockery, Cutlery & Glass wear is included
- Late Evening Buffet
- Cake Stand & Knife
- Fully Stocked Bar & Evening Staff provided
- Prepare with a Complimentary 3 month Gym & Swim Membership for you both
From as little as £4,300 inc vat for 60 guests
Extremely HOT CHRISTMAS DATE
We always deliver a day to remember, tailoring your wedding especially for you. Our dedicated wedding team is committed to making your day relaxing, enjoyable and most of all memorable.
For further details please contact Joanne on 01245 223258 or 07825 868415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.